While every gift is appreciated, it is the commitment of monthly/recurring giving that seems to bless the church the most. There is great power in disciplined giving, and e-giving is a tremendously helpful tool as we grow toward generous living.
As you progress to the next page, you will find different giving options:
1. Central Campus Tithes & Offerings: supports the daily operations of Central Campus
2. Garner Campus Tithes & Offerings: supports the daily operations of Garner Campus
3. Sanford Campus Tithes & Offerings: supports the daily operations of Sanford Campus
4. Spaces & Places (2020 Vision for 20 newhope Campuses): these funds go directly towards our 2020 vision to add 20 new campuses throughout Central, NC. This is giving above and beyond one’s tithes, a great opportunity to be part of the multisite movement to Reach, Teach, and Release
5. HOPE Missions Trips: funds to support our missionaries traveling to Kenya and Haiti
6. Other: this option is for occasional registration opportunities for various retreats, Bible Studies, etc…
Please know your gracious support is appreciated by God and the movement of newhope church! In fact, the Bible says, "God loves a cheerful giver." (2 Corinthians 9:7) All e-giving transactions are confidential and will be used to support the ministries of newhope, a non-profit 501.3c church.
Thanks for participating in our online giving. God is using us all to grow a great church!
Because of Jesus,
Dr. Benjamin W. Kelley
Founding Senior Pastor of newhope church
Step up to tithing
Click here for a simple graphic/chart outlining how to progress toward giving a full tithe (10%).
Yes - I want to partner together with newhope church through regular automated giving.
Proceed to the eGiving website by clicking the button below to designate the amount, frequency and designation of your gift.
NOTE: All transactions are secure, confidential and managed by www.egivingsystems.org, an established and reputable financial ministry existing to strengthen funding of Christian ministries.
Automated Giving Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What payment method options can I choose from?
The preferred method of our Automated Giving Program is to accept direct payments from checking or savings accounts. Credit card options are also available.
Q: How often will payments be pulled from my account?
Currently we have four giving options available. Those options are:
Once per month on the 5th
Once per month on the 20th
Twice per month on the 5th and 20th
One time gift
Q: How do I participate in the weekend offering if I use the automated giving program?
If you wish, you can still participate in the Sunday offering by dropping the "I Give Electronically" card into the offering basket.
Q: How can I get a record of my giving?
You can request a giving statement from the newhope office at any time. This statement will cover both your automated giving as well as any other offerings you give on the weekend. To request a statement be sent to you please e-mail Debbie Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Church office at 919-206-HOPE (4673).
Q: Can I test this system by giving one time?
Yes. There is an option to give a one time gift. This is a great way to better understand how the system works.
Q: I've signed up for the automated giving program but would like to change my preferencesor need to stop. How do I do this?
Changes can be made at any time. Contact Debbie Myers at email@example.com or 919-206-HOPE (4673).
Q: I still have more questions. Who should I talk to?
Don't hesitate to call or e-mail Debbie Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-206-HOPE (4673).